Our Social Media Policy
Our goal at Red River Mutual is to use social media for what it’s intended for: connecting with our customers and community. It is our guiding principle to participate in conversations, and not simply censor anything that we don’t agree with. We want to have real conversations with you, our customers and community partners.
That said, we reserve the right to manage our social media spaces if certain types of content do appear. The following are not permitted on our social experiences and we will remove and/or address this content whenever we encounter it as we see fit:
- Hateful posts of any kind
- Threats of violence, bullying, harassment or intimidation
- Indecent, lewd, sexual or pornographic comments or content
- SPAM – Commercial solicitations
- Abuse or misrepresentation of Copyrighted materials
- Privacy Disclosure Violations
- Endorsement of unlawful behaviour
Private information about yourself or others as it may or may not relate to our business transactions with you. Social networks are not a safe forum for you to share these details – contact us privately with this kind of information.
External Social Media Policies
In addition to Red River Mutual’s Social Media Content Boundary Policy, we encourage you to also refer to (and familiarize yourself with) these popular social network’s policies detailing out their idea of appropriate and inappropriate types of content.