Restaurant Safety Tips
The restaurant business moves fast.
Keep your restaurant running smoothly by preventing loss before it occurs.
There is plenty that can be done to reduce your risk of injury in a working restaurant. From stopping grease trap fires to preventing your customers from slipping and falling, our safety tips are here help you manage your risks so you can concentrate on keeping your customers happy — and fed.
Loss Prevention Safety Tips
- Arson Prevention
- Building-Related Mold
- Candle Burning
- Carbon Monoxide – Commercial
- Commercial Kitchen Fire Safety
- Commercial Kitchen Grease Traps
- Electrical Safety – Commercial
- Fire Extinguisher Operation & Maintenance
- Heavy Snow Loads On Roofs
- Holiday Safety
- Ice Dam Prevention
- Preventing Slips, Trips & Falls – Commercial
- Preventing Vehicle Impact To Buildings
DISCLAIMER: Information contained in this publication is presented for general educational purposes and to increase overall safety awareness. It is not a substitute for legal or expert advice, and should not be used in place of consultation with appropriate professionals. Any person relying on this information does so entirely at their own risk. Red River Mutual denies all responsibility for any liability, loss, injury or risk which is incurred as a direct or indirect result of the use of any of the material in this publication.