When choosing to make a policy payment on your Direct Bill policy, you have the option to use online banking or make a secure, one-time credit card payment using our Credit Card Payment Platform.
Make a Payment with Online Banking
We are set up for online banking for Direct Bill policies with the following financial institutions:
- Credit Union Central
- TD Canada Trust
- Bank of Montreal
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Scotia Bank
To set up online banking payments, follow these steps:
- Login to your online bank account
- ‘Add a payee’ under ‘Bill payments’
- Select ‘Enter company name’
- Enter “Red River Mutual”
- Enter your Red River Mutual policy number as your account number
- You are now set up to send online payments to Red River Mutual Please contact your financial institution directly for any assistance with adding a payee to your online bank account.
FAQ: How do I know that my credit card transaction and information is secure?
A: Our partners at Datatel and Global Payments are two of North America’s leading providers of secure online credit card payment processing. This means that your transaction is in safe hands.
When you make a one-time payment using our online payment portal, you can rest assured that your credit card information is not stored on file. Once the secure transaction is complete, your personal credit card information is not accessible to Red River Mutual.
Download our Credit Card Payment Platform FAQs
Make a Payment with a Credit Card
Feel secure making a one-time credit card payment on your Direct Bill policy using our credit card payment platform. We accept payments by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and MasterCard Debit).
To make a credit card payment, have the following ready:
- Your name, email address, and credit card information.
- Your Red River Mutual policy number. Instructions on where to locate your policy number are shown under the ‘Locating Your Account Number’ section of this page.
Please note: it will take 24-48 hours for a credit card payment to be reflected in your Red River Mutual account. For each successful credit card payment completed, you will receive an instant confirmation via email and a unique confirmation number.
If you would like to pay online with your credit card, simply click on the link below.
Locating your Policy Number
Your payment schedule (following your policy declaration page) should look like the following example. The green circle below indicates where you can locate your Red River Mutual policy number.