We Spruced Up Some Stories for the Holidays
After thinking about how we could help our communities during the holidays, we brought back the Spruce Up Your Story initiative exclusively for our broker partners to nominate individuals in their communities who have had a challenging year and who they feel deserve to have a happy holiday season.
Over the course of the Spruce Up Your Story Holiday Edition campaign, we received dozens of stories from our broker partners across Manitoba and Saskatchewan. Even while going through a difficult time, we are glad to see people are trying to stay strong and are determined to keep spreading love and joy.
We selected 10 individuals to receive our support for the holiday season in the form of a $500 gift card to a local store of their choice. These individuals include brokers, local business owners, and community members across Manitoba and Saskatchewan:
- Bonnie Radcliffe in Hartney, MB
- Delores Tarr in Kipling, SK
- Iko Lucic in Winnipeg, MB
- Joan Van der Linde in Morris, MB
- Mary Robertson in Gilbert Plains, MB
- Meaghan Gray in Ile des Chenes, MB
- Nicole Spence in Winnipeg, MB
- Randy Daley in Dauphin, MB
- Sammy Khalife in Swift Current, SK
- Shawn Dobmeier in Humboldt, SK
This has been a challenging year, but we hope this support for some of our community members will help brighten up their holiday.
It has been amazing to work with so many great individuals and communities to make a positive impact in 2020, and we look forward to continuing our community involvement in the New Year.
Have a Safe and Happy Holiday from all of us at Red River Mutual!