General Commercial Safety Tips
Keeping your business safe and secure.
Prevention is key to keeping your business safe from liability threats and the risk of property damage.
Much can be done to reduce your risk of immediate and potential injury in the workplace. From carbon monoxide detectors to shielding your buildings from vehicle impact, our safety tips are here to alert you to the potential for danger — and help you know how to prevent it.
Loss Prevention Safety Tips
- 9-Volt Battery Safety
- Arson Prevention
- Building-Related Mold
- Carbon Monoxide
- Electrical Safety – Commercial
- Fire Extinguisher Operation & Maintenance
- Heavy Snow Loads On Roofs
- Ice Dam Prevention
- Oily Rag & Flammable Liquid Safety
- Portable Electric Construction Heater Safety
- Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls
- Preventing Vehicle Impact To Buildings
- Preventing Water Damage – Commercial
- Smoke Alarms
- Space Heater Safety
- Surge Protector – Power Bar Safety
DISCLAIMER: Information contained in this publication is presented for general educational purposes and to increase overall safety awareness. It is not a substitute for legal or expert advice, and should not be used in place of consultation with appropriate professionals. Any person relying on this information does so entirely at their own risk. Red River Mutual denies all responsibility for any liability, loss, injury or risk which is incurred as a direct or indirect result of the use of any of the material in this publication.