Church Safety Tips
Where there are candles, there is risk of fire.
We must take extra care in places of worship to protect ourselves and others from unnecessary fire risk.
In many religions, candles are used during services and in the home. Whether you are using one candle or many, it’s important to understand the risks of unattended flames. To prevent unnecessary danger, explore our safety tips specific to churches and other places of worship.
Loss Prevention Safety Tips
- Arson Prevention
- BBQ Safety
- Building-Related Mold
- Candle Burning
- Carbon Monoxide
- Christmas Tree Safety
- Commercial Kitchen Fire Safety
- Commercial Kitchen Grease Traps
- Electrical Safety – Commercial
- Fire Extinguisher Operation & Maintenance
- Fire Safety In The Kitchen
- Heavy Snow Loads On Roofs
- Holiday Safety
- Ice Dam Prevention
- Preventing Basement Flooding
- Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls
- Preventing Vehicle Impact To Buildings
- Preventing Water Damage
- Religious Candle Safety
- Smoke Alarms
- Space Heater Safety
- Surge Protector – Power Bar Safety
- Winterizing Outside Faucets
DISCLAIMER: Information contained in this publication is presented for general educational purposes and to increase overall safety awareness. It is not a substitute for legal or expert advice, and should not be used in place of consultation with appropriate professionals. Any person relying on this information does so entirely at their own risk. Red River Mutual denies all responsibility for any liability, loss, injury or risk which is incurred as a direct or indirect result of the use of any of the material in this publication.