A Message from our Recruitment Team
Red River Mutual is actively monitoring the federal and provincial health authorities for guidance on ensuring the safety of our employees, customers and communities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have moved to a virtual recruitment approach. Going forward, all communication and interaction during recruitment will be conducted through email, phone and video conferencing. Our goal is to keep the lines of communication open while continuing to provide a great candidate experience.
Stay safe, stay healthy.
Why work for Red River Mutual?
You’ll find what you need here to make sure you’re equipped to do the job you’re hired for – and help you figure out where you want to be tomorrow. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- On-the-job training and a focus on career development and education
- Great benefits & matched pension packages in addition to a comprehensive year-end variable pay incentive plan
- A diverse and inclusive work force with a range of skills and experience
- Benefit premiums paid by employer
- Competitive compensation structure
- Employee pricing on personal insurance premiums
- Monthly snack days, free parking and casual Fridays
- Paid education and professional development opportunities
- Flex-time work arrangements
- Paid personal days, vacation pay and bereavement leave
Find your place in Insurance.
Insurance is an industry that’s always changing and one that touches nearly every sector of society. Within business and our communities, we strive to be a positive force as we fulfill our vision of being the insurance provider that Canadians love talking with. Career possibilities range from entry-level to specialized disciplines with opportunities including:
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
- Business Development & Marketing
- Business Transformation
- Project Management
- Data & Analytics
- Loss Prevention
- Human Resources
Need an Accessible Application?
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request any time during the recruitment process. Our Accessible employment policies and practices are available on request and in accessible formats. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats of communication and/or request an alternative method of applying for a position by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-370-2888 (toll free).